Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Print word document without header and footer

Have you tried selecting the whole document and then printing the selection?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lee" wrote in message
Hiya
I have been looking all over the internet for the answer but have had no
look.
We currently have a business letter head which we use for quotes etc...
The
quotes are sent out by email electronically with the heaer and footer
included. However, we print onto headed paper and would like the option to
print without including the header and footer. Is there an option which i
can
select in word to do this or is it a case of changing the code somewhere.
Any help would be appreciated!
Regards
Lee