Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aardvick aardvick is offline

Default future date problem

You all know the problem:
I want a date that is some days ahead (or behind) the date in my merge
field. I have spent hours now messing around with the code from the
following 2 sites:
Charles Kenyon's ( http://addbalance.com/word/datefields2.htm) and
Macropod's (http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902)

They use very different methods to solve the problem, however NEITHER of
them are giving me the right answer! I have been using the DATE function for
input (no merge involved) and a delay of 14 days. For today's date (2/19/09)
they BOTH give me the wrong answer! One gives me Feb 33, 2009 and the other
gives me May 3, 2009. Interestingly, they both give right answer when I use
a 7 day delay.

Help anyone?