Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ant[_2_] Ant[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2002/XP sometimes freezes when opening in "My Documents"

Yeah, I forgot to try that. I will try it later. Thanks.

On 7/12/2009 10:09 AM PT, Terry Farrell typed:

Good point Beth: I did ask to test in Safe Mode but then forgot to
follow up.

So far I haven't noted if this occurs when working in Word Safe Mode.
To start Word in Safe Mode, hold Ctrl while starting Word and continue
holding Ctrl until prompted to start in Safe Mode.

--
"The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But
the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or