Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LauraM LauraM is offline

Default formatting paragraphs

These suggestions didn't work. Not only am I missing hundreds of tabs, but
many blocks of text are in a new font than before. What could I have done in
the formatting menu to get this result? How do I undo it, or make the
paragraphing uniform once again. Thanks in advance if you can help me!!

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Is Undo an option? With a document that large, it might not be.

After getting that result, I sure hope you either a) saved the file using a
new name or b) closed the document without saving the changes. If a and b
aren't your salvation, do you have Always Create Backup Copy enabled
(Tools - Options - Save)? If so, then check the document folder for files
whose names begin with Backup...

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"LauraM" wrote in message
I went into the Autoformatting menu to fix a problem and somehow managed to
erase about half of my paragraph indents in a 200 page document. Please
Help!