Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
יריב החביב יריב החביב is offline

Default Word Merge - All At One

Thank you Peter,

But I must leave the letter's separately

Because on each production of a letter the datasource (from access) is
changing

and only one leeter is producing
--
תודה רבה

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

If you are trying to ensure that the output for each recipient is all
produced together, then the simplest approach is /probably/ to combine all
the letters into a single document and merge that, particularly if this
operation needs to be repeated periodically. My guess is that the approach
where you automate the process so that you open each document and merge one
record, the repeat the process, is likely to be harder to get right.

However, if you also need to use different paper for first page/subsequent
pages and that kind of thing you will need to test that you can do that with
the printer(s) you are using.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"יריב החביב" wrote in message
Hello,

We have to merge 30 letters to one data source .

The letters are separate entity.

Is there any way to do it in one action insted of every letter seperately
?

if the answer is Yes, please tell me how.

thank you

--
תודה רבה