Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set up prompt to save when closing a Word document?

This should not require any special setup; it should be automatic. If you
are not being prompted to save a document that contains changes, then very
likely you are infected by a virus.

"Arcadia" wrote in message
For some reason, Word isn't asking if I want to save the document when I
close it. I'd like it to prompt and ask if I'd like to save the document

or
save the changes. Thanks for your help!!!