Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sten Sten is offline

Default Spell check -- text marked skip spelling and grammar check

Hi Suzanne,

This did not help. I think it is with the styles.

Thanks,
Sten

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/M...m#WordsSkipped

"Sten" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

I have the same problem, but I have word 2007. Please help.

Thanks,
Sten

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ctrl+A to Select All, then go to Tools | Language | Set Language, select
the
correct language, and clear the check box for "Do not check spelling and
grammar."

so
all may benefit.

"David A." David wrote in message
I inherited a document and when I went to run spell check I get the
message
that some text was skipped because it was marked, "Do not check
spelling
or
grammar". How do I turn this feature off so I can check the full
document?