Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default resume preparing

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Realistic? - probably
Rude? - a little terse maybe, but probably calculated to troll for the
type of reaction you got.

Not trolling at all - given that the OP stated that he had no work
experience but had some sort of drama qualification, as a Management/Systems
Accountant, I just posed the question as to whether the OP actually knew
what an MBA is, or whether he'd decided to try to get one because it sounded
nice....if the OP really knows what an MBA is and what the study consists
of, I suggest it's not a very good start to ask what sort of font to send
the CV in. Certainly in the UK most MBA students tend to be middle to senior
management with a good set of business skills and experience, looking for a
qualification to get them the step up to MD or CEO....