Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Send to macro

No need for a macro. As Gordon suggests, you can just use SaveAs and select
the location of the Folder. To make this easy, you can add the folder to the
Place bar in the File Open/Save dialog so that you can navigate to it with
one click. How depends on your version of OS and Word.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"janey" wrote in message
When I type some Word documents, I would like to send them to a folder on
my desktop so that I can keep them together before despatching them to a
client.
I have created the desktop folder but can't work out how to record the
macro.
I would really appreciate some help, please.
TIA