Shaf

Hi Shauna

Thanks for your response, I have actually tried what you suggested, which
means I have to enable macros everytime I open word document. I was following
a previous thread of similar problem by other users, and when I went to put
my problem up on the bulliton board it obviously took me to this thread.
However, I dont know what has caused this repeat message everytime I open
word document. It seems I have to live with it. Thanks anyway for your help,
much appreciated.

Best regards

Shaf

"Shauna Kelly" wrote:

Hi Shaf

I am not aware of the previous suggestions that were made, because this is a
new message and not a reply in the original thread of messages.

Tools Options Security Macro Security. Choose Medium.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Shaf" wrote in message
I have tried everything and may have caused more damage as a result, I
followed the steps in previous suggestions, but there seems to be no way I
can stop the following error message appearing again and again:

"The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help
or
documentations of the host application to determine how to enable macros"

I am obviously an ideot with little knowledge, can someone please give me
any help in resolving this conflict. Your help will be greatly
appreciagted.

Shaf