In the Tools | Envelopes and Labels dialog there is an Address Book icon
that allows you to select addresses from Outlook. Is that too many steps?

"Kerk Farrell" wrote in message
It seems like a simple suggestion. I need to copy the contact address,

then
paste into a new word document and print from there.

"ttschirg" wrote:

I queried MS Office Assistant to print an envelope from MS Outlook. I
received 12-step instructions from the website.

12 steps is too many to print an envelope (although OK to set up Merge
labels)!
I would like to be able to drag the address from Outlook to Word, then
perhaps right click and select to plunk the address into my new

document, and
print the envelope from there...
Is anything like that available, or am I doomed to the 12 steps?!
Thanks,
--ttschirg