Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default Left and right justified text on one line

Hi

The normal way to do this is to set a right-aligned tab at the right margin.
Then, cick after CCC and press Tab.

If you were going to automate it in some way, you would still need to
identify, for each paragraph, what was to be to the left and what was to be
to the right. So at a minimum, you'd need to click in the appropriate spot
and 'mark' it in some way. Since that effort is no greater than clicking and
pressing Tab, I can't see any advantage in trying to automate it.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"D7666" wrote in message
ups.com...

D7666 wrote:

AAA BBB CCC ---- to the left ----- maximum space ---- to the right
------ DDD EEE FFF

all on one line.

I just read over that , not sure if I made it clear.

AAA BBB CCC need to be fully to the left starting from the left margin
with no more than a single space between them, while DDD EEE FFF need
to be fully to the right with only a single space between them.

CCC and DDD need to be seperated by the biggest gap possible.

--
Nick