TF

JoAnn

In my Word, right alongside the Pilcro button is a custom button for
toggling DisplayTextBoundaries. As with non-printing characters, just
occasionally I like the boudaries off - but mostly they are both on. I keep
telling the guys at work that they won't inadvertently delete an important
section break if they keep the NPCs on, but will they listen. And guess who
has to sort out the tangle of H&Fs after they have done the dirty!

Terry

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
:I can't tell you how wonderful it is to know that there are lots of others
: who couldn't work without seeing their NPC.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: You should work with these on anyway: how can you what you are doing
: without
: displaying the non-printing characters?
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "kriton" wrote in message
: ...
: : IT'S GONE!
: : Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!!
: : I am very greatful! I tried and tried and nothing worked !
: : You are a star!!!
: ::-)
: :
: : "Anne Troy" wrote:
: :
: : Try this, kriton:
: :
:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
: : *******************
: : ~Anne Troy
: :
: : www.OfficeArticles.com
: : www.MyExpertsOnline.com
: :
: :
: : "kriton" wrote in message
: : news : : Hi! My daughter played with my microsoft word today and now I can
: not
: : write a
: : letter because every time I write a sentence dots appear in
between
: my
: : words
: : in the middle and a paragraph sign at the end of my sentences.
: Please
: : help!
: : Thank You!
: :