Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Indian language fonts to be included as default fonts in windows

Hi Ashok,

Can you provide the link to the specific document you're referring to in your post? The Transliteration article on your blog at
http://kothareashok.blog.co.in/transliteration/
basically says 'coming soon'.

==============
"Ashok Kothare" Ashok wrote in message
Friends, I am resuming the dialogue after about seven months. Somebody told
me that transliteration is the answer to the problem of Indian language
inclusion as default font. I have studied the suggestion and come with reply.
that reply is in details and so I have put it on my blog. Please visit my
blog to read it. It is a research paper too lengthy for this box. URL of my
blog
http://kothareashok.blog.co.in
and you may reply to it on this site as well as on the comment box.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP