Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Indian language fonts to be included as default fonts in windo

I admit that I wrote 127 and that was a typographic mistake however, it
does not rule out the argument.

What is the argument? What does not work as expected?

Tony claims that no body reads from
microsoft then, why they keep this discussion group? Just close it in that
case. But I know you are all microsoft people ...

The discussion group is provided by Microsoft for users to interact with
each other. It is not a communication channel with Microsoft. And I can
assure you that neither I, nor grammatim, nor Suzanne are Microsoft people,
and none of us will pass anything on to Microsoft about this.

My complain is
no body from you or any other bothered to say anything about microsoft
giving
same name for two different fonts?

This was merely suggested as a possible reason for the problem you are
experiencing. It seems as though this is not, in fact, the case. It is,
however, unclear as to what the problem actually is?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com