Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Superscripts and subscripts goes missing

Hi cocovanilla,

Superscripting an subscripting is managed via Format|Fornt, and is applied by selecting the text to be superscripted or subscripted.

--
Cheers
macropod

"cocovanilla" wrote in message ...
When I clicked on "Insert" -- "Symbols" I can't seem to find the
superscripts and subscripts. Even if I clicked on "superscripts and
subscripts" under subset (in the pop-up box), the subscripts for numbers
doesn't appear. Instead, there are empty white boxes.

This sudden change happens after I clicked "References" -- "Insert
Footnote." I don't know if these two are link.