Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Can't find Normal.Dotto change it

The folder is hidden in Windows XP; you have to set Windows to display
hidden and system files and folders.

"Liquid Pacific" wrote in message
Hi, I have previously deleted Normal.Dot and now cannot find it to change

it.
I have searched for it by name including hidden and system files as well

as
by file type (template). The file was originally located in c:\documents

and
settings\user\application data\microsoft\templates, and cannot find this

file
path through windows explorer getting only as far as 'user'. I cannot find
the folder 'application data' using a search either. Hopefully some one

can
help. Thanks