Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simeon

Default view multiple pages in reading view with comments?

I can't seem to get multiple screens (i.e. 2 screens) in the reading layout
view (which I actually really like - well done Microsoft) if the document has
comments (when they're displayed in little arrowed boxes along the side of
the document - which I also like). There doesn't seem to be an option to
decrease the text size further, or to squash up the width of a page to give
enough space to shopw two screens next door to one another. Any suggestions
gratefully received.

Thanks
Simeon