Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to avoid movement of the text at bottom of the page

It kinda depends what's in between, and how long the last paragraph
is. You can mark it "keep lines together" and mark the paragraph
before it "keep with next," or you could put it all in a table and
tell it not to break rows, and again mark all the paragraphs "Keep
with next."

Or you could put the stuff at the bottom in a footer.

On Dec 12, 3:53*pm, jul548 wrote:
My document is a pledge reminder (for charitable donations). *It has a
letter at the top of the page, and pledge information at the bottom of
the page. *I need to keep the pledge information from moving when I edit
the text in the letter. *Do I need to insert a text box to do that? *Or
will a section break work?

--
jul548