Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trisha

Default How do you disable the Delete Block? function in Word

Carol
So simple and it works! Thank you so much
Trisha

"Carol" wrote:

Tools | Options | General | Deselect the two WordPerfect options.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Trisha" wrote:

When I highlight a block of text in Word and press the Delete key, Word asks,
in the bottom left hand corner: Delete Block? No (Yes). I have to press the
[Y] key in order to delete the text. This has only recently started happening
and is quite frustrating. I would like to disble this function but do not
know how.