Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] is offline

Default Error message "Exchange Scan"

This is still the wrong group for this post, as you probably see if you read
the previous message in the thread. Try posting in an appropriate group.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Witchdoctor" wrote in message
Hi there;

I'm getting this error message as well. Here's my setup, WinXP Pro,
Office 2007, all updates done. I've currently got McAfee uninstalled
and
I'm still getting the error message. When I try the suggested fix I get
the Advanced Options and there is no button to Manage Add-ins. There is
also no option in Add/Remove to remove this. I'm gonna try removing
Office
and reinstalling but I've already tried running the Office diagnostics.