Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Excel tables in Windows Vista

Hi Swimmer,

Are you still using Office 2003 in Vista, or is this Office 2007?

Are you linking to named ranges in Excel, and if Office 2003 what is the build number in Help=About?

"swimmer" wrote in message ...
I've used many Word files with linked Excel tables (office 2003)in Windows
XP. My new computor with Vista give me problems with the Excel tables. If I
open an old file and edit the table, the table changes in Word and cuts off
rows at the bottom. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP