Amedee Van Gasse

In , CyberTaz told us an
interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Actually, it can be done rather easily in PhotoShop or Illustrator by
typing the character & converting it to a vector path. Hadn't
mentioned that because it isn't the sort of thing most people would
get involved with.

You really don't need _font design_ software unless you want to
design a complete font family. Any good vector editing software
should do. Pardon the HTML, but here is a quick sample of what I mean:

It started out as A about 2 minutes ago.

Regards |:)

I was looking too far! ;-)

BTW, I get something multipart/alternative...

--
Amedee Van Gasse