Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cayce cayce is offline

Default convert TOC to regular text

In a Microsoft press book named Microsoft Word version 2002, Inside Out,
there are instructions on page 260 about how to convert a TOC into regular
text by using Ctrl+Shift+F9 (I assume you'd need to have the TOC selected
first, although the instruction doesn't state so). Anyhow, nothing happens
when I do this. I would find this a useful tool.

Perhaps the wrong key combination is being given in the book. Does anyone
know how to accomplish this? I find this an excellent reference book, this
just seems to be a snafu.