PCScholar

Default Word 2003 - Losing formatting from Word 2002 document

After a migration from MS Office 2002 to MS Office 2003, when opening a
Word 2003 which has been set with the Track Change option to set changes,
when accepting all the changes in Word 2003 the formatting is incorrect
including double characters and extra characters in the text. I have tried
reinstallation of MS Office 2003, thinking that something was missed in the
original installation. Then, I went to update.microsoft.com and updated all
updates which had to do with MS Word which displayed, but the problem
persists. Another coworker who accepts the changes in Word 2002 can view
the document perfectly. There are many documents with the track change
option set in Word 2002 which have this problem. Please respond with any
suggestions to this bulletin board.

Thanks,
PCScholar