Fonts are installed in the Windows Fonts folder; they are available to all
Windows programs. Users often ask, "How do I install fonts in Word," but in
fact you don't install them in Word but in Windows.

"Tosca" wrote in message
Thank you - I'd no idea that was the case! I suspected that they would be
common to the MS Office series but not available to all Windows programs.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
FWIW, fonts available in Word will be available in all Windows programs.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.