Klaus Linke

And even if you had a gold printer cartridge, it would be difficult to =
have a printed gold cup or coin look "real".
Metals just reflect light differently than other surfaces... much like a =
mirror:
http://home.eol.ca/~props/metall.htm
http://www.geocities.com/~jlhagan/ad...goldsilver.htm

Regards,
Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
You're unlikely to find a single color that will really much resemble
metallic gold, and since fonts in Word can't be formatted with a =

gradient,
you'll have to settle for a single color, which will be a sort of
orangey-yellow. There are only two ways that I know of to get true =

metallic
gold:
=20
1. Use a desktop printer that takes a gold ink cartridge in place of =

black.
In this case, you set the type as black (Automatic) as usual, but it =

comes
out gold.
=20
2. Ditto for a commercial printer. You set the copy in black, and he =

prints
it with gold ink.
=20
--=20
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the =

newsgroup so
all may benefit.
=20
"SSchwalbe" wrote in message
I am writing up a 50th wedding invitation and would like the type to =

be in
gold. What combinations of colors should I try? I have a Lexmark =

1150
printer.