Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danny Young Danny Young is offline

Default PDF Comments Import Problem

After creating a Word Document from the PDF Save as feature, I attempt to
import the comments from the respective PDF;however, I receive a Word Warning
message indicating that most of the comments will not be placed correctly due
to the fact that the PDF has changed.

Retracing my steps, I cannot determine where that might have happend.

Should my comments be tagged? I did not create the PDF using PDFMaker for MS
Word. Could that fact cause this type of problem?

Any support you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

| Danny |