Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ray7071 Ray7071 is offline

Default How do I send a document as attachment and fill in email address?

I have created a Word 2000 Document as a Form. On the Form I have a Button
which can send the whole Form (Document) as a Mail Attachment by using the
following (which i copied from the help file by searching around)...

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Options.SendMailAttach = True
ActiveDocument.SendMail

End Sub

When the Buton is 'Clicked' it Opens Outlook Express with the Form attached
OK. So far - so good.

How can I arrange for the Button to ALSO fill in the email address i.e the
'To:' Address with an address of my choice thus automating the return of the
filled form to me? At prewsent a user has to fill in my email address and
could (often does) make a mistake.

Finally, will the Button work with earlier and later versions of 'Word'

Thanks, Ray7071