Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hango

Default Keyboard Shortcuts

In my correspondance, I use several languages that require special signs
(Polish, Spanish), available through pressing the right Alt key (or left
Ctrl+Alt). It works fine with the exception of Alt+l ("l" like in lion -
small case L). I presume, this must be reserved for some other command in
Word, but have not been able to find out which.
How do I get to type the Unicode on a Toshiba Satellite laptop? They are
given like "U + 0178", or similar- had no success with it.
Thanks
Hango