Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Obie

Default Word documents close with left click of mouse - WHY?

I am using WORD 2003 and the program is closing when I use the left button on
my mouse. If I have two or three software programs running (Office programs
or others - doesn't seem to make a difference), close one of the programs and
then try to minimize ormaximize WORD, WORD closes. When I reopen WORD the
documents are recovered, but it is very annoying because it reopens several
versions of each file. How can I stop WORD from closing when I close other
programs?