Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Inserting images in word 07

You could set up a one cell table with fixed cell dimensions to hold the
image.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bryan" wrote in message
I'm trying to put together a template for a report where I can insert
images
into a pre set space,ie most of the reports carry similar text but would
like
to insert different photos every time I do a new one, would appreciate any
help on how to position a box? permanently so that I just have to upload a
new image into it every time I write a new report,I've tried looking in
manuals etc but am really struggling with it, especially the positioning,
any
help would be appreciated!