Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gorssman gorssman is offline

Default how do i display page number in toolbar

No, I am in the "Print Layout" view.

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

Then the only thing I can think of right now is this:
Could it be that you have selected Web Layout view?
When the Status bar is visible, you should see the page number in all views
except Web Layout view (here Web Layout view shows the word €śPage€ť dimmed and
without any number - I have Word 2003).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"gorssman" wrote:

The status bar is visible but the page number information is still not
appearing on the toolbar anywhere.

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

The page number is shown if the Status bar is visible. To show the Status
bar, turn on €śStatus bar€ť in Tools Options View tab.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"gorssman" wrote:

I used to have the page number I was on appear on a toolbar at the bottom of
the page. I can't find that now in Word 2003. How do I get it back. I am
trying to print current page and it prints page before one selected, so I
will try printing by page numbers.