Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How automatically create new docs with a given template ?

You could overwrite normal.dot with your template but I wouldn't recommend
doing that.

May I ask what is on this template that you want to appear each and every
time you open Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MoiMeme" wrote in message
Yes but that doesn't help when already in word

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
One easy way is to put a shortcut to the template on your desktop.

http://word.mvps.org

"MoiMeme" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to systematically use a given template when I click on "new
document" button or select file-new document

How can I achieve that ? Now I always have a blank document or have to
use file-new-templates menu ( online / on the pc ...)

TIA !