BP522

Thanks you, I rewrote the form not to use text boxes. The advantage to text
boxes was that it gives the user an indication that they are doing the right
thing entering text here and they can mess up the rest of the form. If I use
text form fields it seems to accomplish the same result. My only problem is
at a point in the form I want to have a few blank lines for the user to enter
general comments. It tried doing this useing underlined tabs or tabls but
everytime the user gets to the end of the line it creates a new lineand
doesn't wrap to the next line. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The drawing layer (including text boxes) is not accessible even in
unprotected sections of protected forms. Why do you need a text box? The
usual approach is to use ordinary document text. If you must have something
like a text box, you could use a frame. A text form field will expand to any
size you need, but you can make it visually larger by putting it in a table
cell of fixed size.

"BP522" wrote in message
I have a document form where I want the first section to be protected and

the
2nd section unprotected. When I protect the first section my text boxes

in
the second section disappear. Is there anything I can do?
Another option would be to protect the whole document and use text form
fields. In that case when I add the field how can I make the default

field
size bigger than 5 spaces, I'd like it to be a whole line?