HT

Search for olk* files.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...
This is one of the best reasons for not opening Word documents directly
from email but rather saving the attachment to the hard drive. Attachments
opened directly from email are saved as temporary files. You might be able
to find it doing a Windows search for a Word document file with date
restrictions.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Rachel" wrote in message
I recieved a document via email. I opened it and started to work. I typed
3
pages. I closed it becuase I was done. Then I decided I would work
somemore.
When I went to open the document it was not to be found. I know for sure
saved it several times. I searched for it and it isn't anywhere to be
found.
What can I do? Is there a solution?