Ann Scharpf

Default How do I delete an old template from the "New from template" menu

Is it possible that, at some point, you put a copy of the template into one
of these folders?

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates or

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033

"Messycarport" wrote:

I had some templates in a personal User Templates file. The directory was
moved to a new location. The old directory no longer exists. The Options/File
Locations was changed to reflect the new location of User Templates. The old
template continues to be displayed in the "New from template" menu. I can
delete the actual file, I just can't get it out of the "New from template"
menu. How do I remove from the "New from template" menu the old template
entry that Word persists in trying to find? Version: Word 2002 SP3