Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Footers and page numbers

You can add the copyright symbol to the footer by typing (r) and letting it
AutoCorrect just as it would anywhere else. You can also insert the page
number using the Insert Page Number button on the Header and Footer toolbar
(or whatever the Word 2007 equivalent is).

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello - I am new to Word and I am using 2007. I am trying to add both
page numbers and a separate footer with a copyright blurb to my
document. The page numbering is easy enough - I have it on the right
side of the document. When I add the other footer (on the left) the
page number goes away. Is there a way to have them both on the pages.
It's probably something simple. Also - how can I add the copyright
symbol to the footer?
Thanks.

Steve Blackburn
www.learnwatercolors.com