Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I have several sections but no blank pages inserted in betw

If Word thinks you are going to duplex, which it does if you have enabled
either "Mirror margins" or "Different odd and even" (as you have), it will
not allow you to print an even (verso) page with an odd number. Page 1 must
(and should) be a recto (right-hand) page.

"Alan Kinroy" wrote in message
What I want is section 1 - Title page, one page no header or footer
Section 2, four pages front matter, arabic numbered ii-v, different odd &
even
Section 3 starting on 6th page numbered 1, different odd & even

If I have a section break (even page) at the end of section 2 I can get
section 3 to start on page 6, but the numbering won't start other than at
2.
If I have section break (odd page) or section break (next page) at the end
of section 2, my third section starts on the 7th page with a blank page on
the 6th page.
I can't establish what causes the blank page, or how to get the numbering
start at 1 if I use my section break (even page)
Can anyone help me with this please?