Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Includetext command

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...ldscontent.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"AAH" wrote:

I did the research already and put the command in the file that I am trying
to pull the information into and nothing happens that is why and I am
actually asking about the execution of the command. I am wondering if I am
missing something
--
AAH

"CyberTaz" wrote:

How about using Word Help on the subject rather than asking someone to
transcribe that information here :-) There's plenty of Help on the use of
all of Word's fields right within the Help files, but if you have any
specific difficulties after doing some research & making an effort please
don't hesitate to ask.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"AAH" wrote in message
How do you use and execute the "includetext" command

--
AAH