Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2003: in line with text still on top

In the paragraph in which the graphic sits, right-click and choose
Paragraph. Change the line spacing from Exactly whatever to At Least
something or Single.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mastiff" wrote in message

I have two word documents and all I'm trying to do is paste a picture
from one into the other, in line with text. I copy it, then paste into
the other and it lands about half way up the page in some random spot on
top of the text. I select it, go to layout and choose "in line with
text". It moves down, so that the bottom of the figure box is at the
point where it should be inserted, but the box is clear and covers over
the text above it. I've been fighting this for an hour. Any ideas?

--
Mastiff