Ed Katzman

In article ,
says...
Hi.

I am trying to print labels that contain a list of names to be used on
the back of photos. The labels will identify the people in the photo.

Each label will have a list of names taken from an excel sheet. It is
set up as one row per person, with name, address, etc.

In my merge sheet, using the wizard, I selected my label (8164 2 across
by 3 down) and in the first label I set up a table, 2x10, and put a
name code in each cell, preceded by a next record in all but the
first cell. This works fine.

Now to the other five labels. I want the same information to print on
them.

If I copy the first label, I get blank labels for the others. (It seems
I need to "reset" the record counter to the first record so I get a
repeat of label one, but I don't see how to do that.)

Nothing else I've tried works. (Ironically, I did all this successfully
last year, but the label size is different now and I can't remember what
to do.)

Ideas? I'm using Word XP, sp3.

Thanks.

I recall that I used bookmarks. I set a bookmark for each cell in the
first label and then somehow refered to it in the other labels.

Does that ring a bell?

Ed