Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
ChrisK

Default Max No New Caption Labels in a Doc?

Does anyone happen to know what the limit is on this?

Also any comments if you have had difficulty working with them would be
grand (although at this stage I definitely hope you haven't!)

I basically have a whole stack of appendix-style page, 1-4pages in
length at the end of a document of up to a few hundred pages. I want
to be able to break each appendix up in a new section, label figures
and hyperlink to them from within the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page of each. I
need to use a 00.AA.00 aa. Figure 1, 2, 3 etc reference as a Caption,
hyperlinking to it as a 00.AA.00 aa. Figure 1, Page 1, etc reference
which usually will come from within the same section. I cannot use
sequential Figures throughout the whole of the doc but could probably
use some switches to start the figure from a new no within the section
if there was a way.

Anyways it should all work provided I can set up enough Caption
Labels.

Also, does anyone know how to delete the same from the doc?

: )

--
ChrisK