Herb Tyson [MVP]

In step 5, choose Edit - Paste Special, and see if there is an option that
gives you what you want. If there is, you likely can create a macro for that
specific paste option, then assign it to a keystroke. (For example, I
frequently need Edit - Paste Special - Unformatted, so I have a macro that
does that assigned to Ctrl+Shift+V. As it turns out, I use that combo in
Word far more often than Ctrl+V.)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Murray" wrote in message
Hi all,
My work agenda is as follows
1. Prepare a worksheet
2. Format the data to be used in a Word Template
3. Cut the data out of the worksheet ( select columns etc and the Ctrl +
C)
4. Open Word Template and go to the table ready to insert from Excel (The
template includes a table ready for the Excel data)
5. Ctrl + V to paste to word and now my problem
6 Ctrl + Z twice to remove the data just inserted and then right click and
insert cells.

I was hoping someone would give me a hint how to avoid the double Ctrl +
Z -
the menu item insert cells does not appear beforehand ??
I can not use the Excel sheet directly in Word - It basically does not fit
the word document correctly and other users using the document once
finished
gives problems.

Thanks