Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Copy portion of text form field , the field is in a table cell

Hi ?B?b3RpbGlh?=,

The only solution that I found was not to put the text form fields in a
table. The design of the form is not so pretty. I'd like to use the table. I
didn't omitted any set up?

Thank you for the clarification. There's nothing you can do unless you use some
kind of macro to assist the user with the selection and copying.

For example, the user could click or Tab into a form field. If he wants to copy
part of the text, he could click a toolbar button. This would display a form,
with the content of the field in a box. In this box he can then select exactly
what he wants to copy, and copy it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org