Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Which is why it is important to have it down in writing...to keep
people focused on the ultimate goal of the company. ;-)

Dian ~

On Sun, 1 May 2005 22:20:24 -0400, "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]"
wrote:

The mission statements I've seen all say things about offering quality
products/services, efficiency, etc. Well, duh! I certainly don't expect them
to be honest and say things like "We strive to drive our workers nuts by
forcing them to take shortcuts, knowing that it will end up costing us
warranty charges down the road."

I guess I just hear a lot of lip-service and rarely see a company who
*truly* carries thru with their promises.