Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Word 2003 and Corrupt Tables

In some set-ups, there is an issue with Word documents being damaged by the
process of emailing. Pick one of the documents that's caused you a problem
and ask the sender to resend it as a zip file. (That's the most common
work-araound, anyway.)

"A DeLew" wrote in message
This was just an upgrade from Word 2002 to 2003, not from 2000. We have
very distinct style rules about managing the tables we do use, knowing
that long tables, embedded tables, and tables in general can be a "pain".
The writers in the group are using the same 2003 version of Word to
create the documents that contain the tables, and they are not having the
issue with corrupt tables. It is only after the file is sent to me and I
work with it in the editing process that the corrupt table occurs.