Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
A DeLew A DeLew is offline

Default Word 2003 and Corrupt Tables

The documents are zipped when emailing. Some are not emailed but are
transferred by being posted to and downloaded from a shared drive. Our tech
support person just dropped by and said my copy of the template I use for
these documents must be corrupt. I have the same template on my laptop also
with Word 2003 and I do not have these issues. I have deleted my template
and reloaded one from another user of the template. I am still having the
problem. Is there something in my registry perhaps that could be causing
the problem? And, as I say this, should this problem be better directed to
a newsgroup for errors and Word operational issues rather than where I've
posted it?