johanwhite johanwhite is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpinson View Post
I've looked high and low for a solution to this but haven't found a thing!

When I paste an image into Word 2007 it displays at a default size of 133%.

I can resize it using Format tab Size dialog box and resetting the image (see attached) but as soon as I paste another image, the same thing happens over again.

Is there anyway to reset the default image size to 100%?

Any help would be much appreciated, as this problem seems to spread across all of Office and it means EVERYTHING I paste has to be resized.

Many thanks!
After reading your message I have tried to paste images in my word document. But the picture's default size is 100%. I do not understand why you had came across such problem. I also tried to change the settings but when I pasted another image it displayed in 100% size. So I would like to suggest that restore your settings of Microsoft Office Word or uninstall he Microsoft Office. Then install a fresh Microsoft Office. This is the only solution from my point of view.