Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Upatnite22 Upatnite22 is offline

Default adding more employment to resume template

I'm using the Computer Technician Resume. I need to add addition employment
history. For each job listed, there seem to be two seperate table formats,
one for the job name, city, state & year, and one below it for the job
description, how do I add more history? I tried cut & paste, I've also tried
putting the cursor at the end of the table and hittng Enter, however, that
will only duplicate the current table but not both the Job name table & job
description table. HELP!